Opera Up Close - As One
Sunday, February 12, 2017
2:00 - 3:30 PM
Location: Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters
Opera Up Close is an in-depth look at the music and story of Laura Kaminsky's As One, with singers and directors from the production, in the George R. White Opera Studio at Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters, 2425 Liberty Avenue in the Strip District.
- Christopher Hahn, Pittsburgh Opera General Director
- James Lesniak, Pittsburgh Opera Assistant Coach/Accompanist, Conductor of As One
- Frances Rabalais, Pittsburgh Opera Resident Artist, Stage Director of As One
- Taylor Raven, Pittsburgh Opera Resident Artist, Hannah after in As One
- Brian Vu, Pittsburgh Opera Resident Artist, Hannah before in As One
Admission is $5; the event is free to members of FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera and donors at $50+.
Please note that the Pittsburgh Opera garage is available only for handicapped parking, by reservation. RESERVATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 4:00 PM FRIDAY, February 10th. Reserve a handicapped parking spot for Opera Up Close.
A 2015 Opera Up Close event at Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters