Pittsburgh Opera proudly presents our 2016-17 Resident Artists.
These stellar artists were hand selected after a grueling and competitive application and audition process.
During the course of the 2016-17 season, these talented individuals will perform:
- The principal and supporting roles in the fully-staged Pittsburgh Opera productions of Richard the Lionheart and As One
- Supporting roles, covering and sometimes principal roles in Pittsburgh Opera's mainstage productions
- In programs for public schools, community centers, libraries and corporate events
- In regular Brown Bag concerts and special events
- At parties hosted by Pittsburgh Opera
We invite you to get to know our 2016-17 Resident Artist class.
- Andy Berry, bass
- Leah de Gruyl, mezzo-soprano
- Eric Ferring, tenor
- Shannon Jennings, soprano
- Frances Rabalais, stage director
- Claudia Rosenthal, soprano
- Taylor Raven, mezzo-soprano
- Brian Vu, baritone