Why join Pittsburgh Opera’s Corporate Membership Program?
Your company, clients, employees and community will thank you for being a corporate sponsor of Pittsburgh Opera. Join Giant Eagle, Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield, PNC, PPG, and others in pledging your support.
- Gain recognition and increased visibility in a highly desirable target market
- Entertain your clients and your employees at Pittsburgh Opera events
- Get discounts to opera performances
- Support one of Pittsburgh's most established arts organizations and its nationally recognized community programs
Suggested contributions start at $1500.
Benefits are available for the giving level of your choice:
- Executive treatment
• admittance for executives to the exclusive Galaxy Lounge
• exclusive parking pass for Pittsburgh Opera productions
• year-round presence in print and digital media
• social media shout-out with your first-time gift
• listing in the Pittsburgh Opera program book for one year
- Entertain your guests
• employee discounts on Pittsburgh Opera productions
• exclusive offers on Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters rentals for your company events
• intimate Pittsburgh Opera pre-performance receptions and backstage tours
• concierge ticketing services
- Give even more:
• sponsor world-class arts education program at a local school or organization of your choice
Your gift to Pittsburgh Opera should be uniquely defined. To find a level of giving that works for you, contact Kelsey Patsch, Manager of Corporate Development, at 412-281-0912, ext. 256.
Pittsburgh Opera is generously supported by the following partners:
- Alco Parking
- Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Inc.
- EQT Foundation
- Federated Investors, Inc.
- First National Bank
- Flaherty & O'Hara PC
- Giant Eagle Foundation
- Hefren-Tillotson, Inc.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kerr Engineered Sales
- Koppers, Inc.
- MSA - The Safety Company
- PNC (Pittsburgh Opera's 2016-17 Season Sponsor)
- Schreiber Industrial Development Co.
- Spang and Company Charitable Trust
- Merrill and Miroya Stabile Household
- Triangle Tech Group
- UPMC & UPMC Health Plan
- Vincent Lighting Systems
- W. J. Beitler Co.
- Xpyria Investment Advisors
List pulled on February 6, 2017, based on a 14 month giving history
What is EITC?
EITC stands for Educational Improvement Tax Credit, a program offered by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) that allows businesses to receive significant tax credits when they contribute to state-qualified educational programming. Pittsburgh Opera offers a robust series of eligible education programs throughout the year.
State funds are limited each year, and with it, the number of eligible companies can also be limited. Please check with the state to see if you are eligible for EITC tax credits based on your gift to Pittsburgh Opera.
Pittsburgh Opera’s 2016-17 education programs were generously supported by EITC eligible contributions from:
- James and Electra Agras Household
- Davis Vision
- Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, Inc.
- Hefren-Tillotson, Inc.
- The Huntington National Bank
- Levin Furniture
- UPMC Health Plan
Also, Ambridge Regional Manufacturing and Distribution Center is our 2016-17 Tuesday Night Performance Sponsor.
In addition, the EQT Foundation is the sponsor of the May 2017 Student Matinee performance of The Summer King.
About The EQT Foundation: The EQT Foundation is the philanthropic arm of EQT Corporation, and is committed to the social and economic vitality of its operating regions. For more than a decade, the EQT Foundation has made a difference by supporting local programs and initiatives that involve education, community and economic development, diversity, the arts, and the environment. Together with a variety of non-profit organizations, the EQT Foundation develops strong partnerships that enrich our communities, sustain the principles of continuous learning and understanding, and focus on environmental protection efforts.
For more information about EITC-eligible contributions to Pittsburgh Opera Education Programs, please contact Kelsey Patsch, Manager of Corporate Development, at 412-281-0912, ext. 256.
School buses lining up to drop students off at The Barber of Seville Student Matinee, sponsored by Highmark.
Pittsburgh Opera gratefully acknowledges the contribution that the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust makes to our organization by renting us performance space at preferred rates.