Diamond Horseshoe Ball 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
The Omni William Penn Hotel
Many opera companies open their seasons in a grand manner, but only Pittsburgh Opera has a tradition as long and glorious as the Diamond Horseshoe Ball.
Featuring a cocktail reception, performances by the much-loved Resident Artists of Pittsburgh Opera, live and silent auctions, and dancing through the night, the Diamond Horseshoe Ball was not to be missed. This year’s festivities took place under the same gleaming chandeliers of the Grand Ballroom at the historic Omni William Penn Hotel where the very first Diamond Horseshoe Ball was held. It was an event to remember!
The evening's festivities included:
- 6:30 PM Cocktails
- 7:30 PM Dinner
- Silent and Live Auctions
- Performance by our Resident Artists
Read about our 2017 Diamond Horseshoe Ball:
- Pittsburgh Quartly: Diamond Horseshoe Ball Kicks off Pittsburgh Opera's Season
- Tribune Review: Pittsburgh Opera hosts 63rd Annual Diamond Horseshoe Ball
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: 63rd Annual Diamond Horseshoe Ball Held at Omni William Penn
- Whirl Magazine: Pittsburgh Opera's Diamond Horseshoe Ball
For more information or inquiries, contact Ronna Pratt, Special Events Manager at 412-281-0912 x225.
Check back for ticket information for the 2018 Diamond Horseshoe Ball.
For more information, contact Ronna Pratt, Special Events Manager at 412-281-0912 x225.