Pittsburgh Opera’s Diamond Horseshoe Ball is one of the few events in the city of Pittsburgh that presents an exciting live auction and silent auction. We rely heavily on the support of our Host Committee members to make Diamond Horseshoe Ball a success.
The perks of the Host Committee are:
- Your name will appear on the event invitation, in the program book, and on our website.
- You will receive preferred seating among individual ticket buyers at the event.
- You get a first look at all event material.
The duties of the Host Committee are:
- Purchase Host Committee tickets to attend Diamond Horseshoe Ball on September 22.
- Encourage your friends and colleagues to attend and fill a table of 8.
- Assist in securing auction items.
For more information on joining the Host Committee please fill out the form.