Join the Pittsburgh Opera New Guard and experience everything Pittsburgh Opera has to offer! The New Guard is a community for young professionals, ages 21-40, who have a passion for Pittsburgh Opera. Don't forget to add yourself to the New Guard Facebook Group.
Want to be on the in for all of our New Guard perks and events? You'll be invited to exclusive events, have access to the New Guard Lounge at opening night performances at the Benedum, and more! Purchase your membership online today.
The Pittsburgh Opera New Guard is proudly sponsored by Porter Wright.
The benefits you'll receive with your yearly New Guard Membership are:
- Two complimentary tickets (with an individual membership) or four complimentary tickets (with a dual membership) to an upcoming performance of your choice, seated at best availability subject to performance availability.
- Upon choosing performance dates for comp tickets, allow a few days for processing.
- You'll be added to our Pittsburgh Opera New Guard E-Newsletter to stay up to date on all New Guard happenings.
- 20% discount on additional tickets
- Special rates to Pittsburgh Opera Special Events
- Free admission to all New Guard Events
- Admission and special promotions for collaborative events with other Pittsburgh young professional organizations
- Networking opportunities
- $75 for an individual membership with 2 complimentary tickets
- $100 for a dual membership with 4 complimentary tickets
Purchase a membership online.
For more information, contact Chris Cox, Director of Marketing and Communications, at 412-281-0912 x217.
The Pittsburgh Opera New Guard Executive Council helps strategize, plan, organize, and promote New Guard events, activities, and more. These dedicated volunteers are crucial to the New Guard's continued success.
Current Council members are:
- Danielle Katz, President
- Michael Komo, President-Elect
- Lena Dickinson
- Dan Gorchynsky
- Casey Pratkanis
- Celia Soehner
- James Snyder
Please email Chris Cox if you are interested in joining.