New Year’s Eve
Thursday, December 31, 2015
to Thursday, December 31, 2015
Location: Carnegie Music Hall, Oakland
It's back by popular demand!
This glittery event, the only one of its kind in Pittsburgh, returns to Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland to ring in 2016. New Year's Eve features:
- Cocktail reception in the Hall of Sculpture
- Dinner in the elegant setting of the Music Hall Foyer
- Entertainment drawn from the Viennese and American musical theater traditions featuring the Resident Artists and members of the Pittsburgh Opera Orchestra
- Desserts and dancing with a live band
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Valet parking as part of all event packages
See for yourself how Pittsburgh Opera throws the best New Year's Eve party in Pittsburgh.