Join FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera
FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera (FPO) is the union of two organizations that have served Pittsburgh Opera for many years: Pittsburgh Opera Association and the Guilds of Pittsburgh Opera. The new organization is both a friend-raising and fund-raising body.
Membership in FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera is $75 per household of 2 or more, or $50 per individual. Your membership fee supports Pittsburgh Opera financially, and your participation helps promote interest in, and awareness of, Pittsburgh Opera in the community.
FPO membership benefits include:
- Invitations to community events throughout the season
- Invitations to fabulous social events like the Holiday Party and the Garden Party
- Free admission to Opera Up Close and Art Song Recitals
- Opportunities to volunteer and meet new friends
Join FPO today!
Scenes from FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera events
FPO Events 2021-22:
- July 18, 2021: FPO Garden Party
- August 22, 2021: FPO Garden Party
- September 19, 2021: RA Welcome Party
- April 4, 2022: Pittsburgh Opera Fashion Show
'FPO Presents Speakers Series' Events:
These events are the education component of the FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera. Created to enlighten, engage, and inform members and their guests, this series presents various topics related to the 2021-22 Season:
Our 2021-22 Speaker Series event schedule is TBD. Check back soon for updates!
Nancy Traina, President
Judith Matheny, Secretary
Jack Kerr, Treasurer
Annie Futrell, Hospitality Chair
Susan Loutsion, Special Projects Chair
Victoria Chester Rose, Communications Chair
Pam Selker Rak, Marketing Chair
Amy Kellman, Programming Chair
Michael Lancet, Membership Chair
Ron Smutny, Member At Large
Eileen Weiner, Member At Large
Devan Mercurio, FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera Liaison
For FPO members only!
Log in to our FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera member portal for member-only content, updates, and invites!
Log In here.