Join FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera
FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera (FPO) is both a friend-raising and fund-raising body in support of Pittsburgh Opera.
Membership in FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera is $75 per household of 2 or more, or $50 per individual. Your membership fee supports Pittsburgh Opera financially, and your participation helps promote interest in, and awareness of, Pittsburgh Opera in the community.
FPO membership benefits include:
- Invitations to community events throughout the season
- Invitations to fabulous social events like the Holiday Party and the Garden Party
- Free admission to Opera Up Close and Art Song Recitals
- Opportunities to volunteer and meet new friends
Join FPO today!
Complete this secure online form. For further information, contact Victoria Touscany at 412-281-0912 ext. 231 or contact her via email.
Scenes from FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera events
FPO Events 2022-23:
- July 30, 2022: FPO Garden Party
- August 14, 2022: FPO Garden Party
- September 3, 2022: RA Welcome Party
- December 11, 2022: FPO Holiday Party
- February 13, 2023: Pittsburgh Opera Fashion Show
'FPO Presents Speakers Series' Events:
These events are the education component of the FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera. Created to enlighten, engage, and inform members and their guests, this series presents various topics related to the 2022-23 Season:
- October 16, 2022: Death in Opera or Exit – Center Stage. This will be a zoom presentation by Dr. Harry Gallis, an infectious disease specialist and an opera lover.
- January 8, 2023: Directing Opera for Stage and Screen. Crystal Manich, who is directing our production of Handel’s Ariodante, and Haley Stamats, her assistant director and a first year Resident Artist, will have a dialogue about the many aspects of their world. Register here!
- February 19, 2023
- April 23, 2023
- Michael Lancet, President
- Frank Bruns, Secretary
- Jack Kerr, Treasurer
- Annie Futrell, Hospitality Chair
- Susan Loutsion, Special Projects Chair
- Victoria Chester Rose, Communications Chair
- Amy Kellman, Programming Chair
- Ron Smutny, Membership Chair
- Nancy Traina, Former President
- Victoria Touscany, FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera Liaison
For FPO members only!
Log in to our FRIENDS of Pittsburgh Opera member portal for member-only content, updates, and invites!
Log In here.