Pittsburgh Opera proudly presents our 2019-20 Resident Artists.
These stellar artists were hand-selected after a grueling and competitive application and audition process.
During the course of the 2019-20 season, these talented individuals will perform:
- The principal and supporting roles in the fully-staged Pittsburgh Opera productions of Alcina and The Last American Hammer
- Supporting roles, covering, and sometimes principal roles in Pittsburgh Opera's mainstage productions
- In programs for public schools, community centers, libraries and corporate events
- In regular Brown Bag concerts and special events
- At parties hosted by Pittsburgh Opera
We invite you to get to know our 2019-20 Resident Artist class:
- Antonia Botti-Lodovico, mezzo-soprano
- Caitlin Gotimer, soprano
- Yazid Gray, baritone
- Matthew Haney, stage director
- Angel Romero, tenor
- Natasha Wilson, soprano
- Tyler Zimmerman, bass-baritone