Resident Artist Faculty & Admistration
Resident Artists of Pittsburgh Opera learn from dedicated guest and resident faculty who represent the best and brightest teachers and performers in the business.
Craig Rutenberg, Mikael Eliasen, and Marlena Malas are frequently found in Pittsburgh Opera rehearsal halls and coaching rooms, while young professional artists over the years have experienced the unique talents of Renate Scotto, Beverly Sills, Regina Resnik, Regine Crespin, Thomas Hampson, Franco Corelli, Luciano Pavarotti, and Sherrill Milnes.
Learn about our Resident Artist faculty and administrators:
- Antony Walker, Music Director
- William Powers, Director of Administration and Artistic Operations
- Christopher Hahn, General Director
- Glenn Lewis, Head of Music
- Mark Trawka, Director of Musical Studies and Chorus Master
- James Lesniak, Associate Coach/Pianist
- Emily Grand, Program Administrator