Pittsburgh Opera’s annual spring fashion event is back! After a year off because of COVID, Pittsburgh Opera will again combine the best in couture with top-shelf operatic entertainment to create a fabulous runway experience unlike any other.
Our 2022 Fashion Show is called Diva Dreams and Fashion Queens. We are partnering with Eons Fashion Antique and Studio Booth on a fashion retrospective from the Eons Archives. This unique event will showcase over 100 years of fashion originals, including looks from Karl Largerfeld, Black Norman Norrell, Ceil Chapman, Thierry Mugler, Halston, Claire McCardell, and many, many more.
For more information or inquiries contact Christine Brondyke, Manager of Corporate Development and Special Events, at 412-281-0912 x225.
Pittsburgh Opera is a proud member of the Pittsburgh Fashion Alliance (PGHFA).
The PGHFA has been created to stimulate growth and provide leadership in regards to the fashion industry of Pittsburgh. Partnering with the office of Mayor William Peduto the organization's goal is to bring all parties interested in a career in fashion the necessary skill level to succeed in the industry.
Our 2019 Fashion Event was 'Bohemian Nights'
Read the media coverage:
- Trib LIVE: Pittsburgh Opera fashion show is ‘Bohemian Nights’
- NEXTpittsburgh: 12 Pittsburgh events you shouldn’t miss in March
- City Paper: Pittsburgh Opera teases the opening of La Bohème with Bohemian Nights fashion show
- Pittsburgh Quarterly: Pittsburgh Opera Hosts “Bohemian Nights” Fashion Show
- Style Anthropy: Pittsburgh Opera: Bohemian Nights Fashion Show
Watch a video from our 2018 Fashion Event 'A Song of Thrones':