Coming Monday, February 13th, 2023...
Pittsburgh Opera will again combine the best in couture with top-shelf operatic entertainment to create a fabulous runway experience unlike any other.
Check out last year's runway below:
(Video by Julius Thomas)
In 2022, Pittsburgh Opera partnered with Eons Fashion Antique and Studio Booth on this fashion retrospective from the Eons Archives. Owned by Pittsburgh fashion maven Richard Parsakian, Eons is located at 5850 Ellsworth Avenue and offer vintage clothing and accessories for men and women from the 1880s through the 1980s. Diva Dreams and Fashion Queens showcased over 100 years of fashion originals, including looks from Karl Lagerfeld, Norman Norrell, Ceil Chapman, Thierry Mugler, Halston, Claire McCardell, and many more.
Studio Booth, Pittsburgh's premiere luxury salon & spa, located at 6343 Penn Avenue, provided hair styling and makeup for the models showcasing this diverse collection.
Pittsburgh Opera is grateful to our Diva Dreams and Fashion Queens Event Chairs and Marketing Committee members:
- Pittsburgh Opera Board Chair Michele Fabrizi
- Pittsburgh Opera New Guard Executive Council member Celia Soehner
- Pamela Abdalla
- Ryan Dumas
- Michele Fabrizi
- Dan Gorchynsky
- Victoria Chester Rose
- Celia Soehner
Pittsburgh Opera is a proud member of the Pittsburgh Fashion Alliance (PGHFA).
The PGHFA has been created to stimulate growth and provide leadership in regards to the fashion industry of Pittsburgh. Partnering with the office of Mayor William Peduto the organization's goal is to bring all parties interested in a career in fashion the necessary skill level to succeed in the industry.
Our 2019 Fashion Event was 'Bohemian Nights'
Read the media coverage:
- Trib LIVE: Pittsburgh Opera fashion show is ‘Bohemian Nights’
- NEXTpittsburgh: 12 Pittsburgh events you shouldn’t miss in March
- City Paper: Pittsburgh Opera teases the opening of La Bohème with Bohemian Nights fashion show
- Pittsburgh Quarterly: Pittsburgh Opera Hosts “Bohemian Nights” Fashion Show
- Style Anthropy: Pittsburgh Opera: Bohemian Nights Fashion Show
Watch a video from our 2018 Fashion Event 'A Song of Thrones':