Join us for Diamond Heist: the 64th annual Diamond Horseshoe Ball on Saturday, September 22nd, 2018, at the Omni William Penn Hotel! Our fall gala is chaired by Alexandra Good, Esq., Daniel Gorchynsky, and Celia A. Soehner, Esq. Tickets are on sale now! Find out about individual or corporate sponsorship for this event.
Many opera companies open their seasons in a grand manner, but only Pittsburgh Opera has a tradition as long and glorious as the Diamond Horseshoe Ball. This year, dinner, dancing, and excitement are all wrapped up into the perfect crime. Experience the enchantment at Diamond Heist.
The evening's festivities include:
- 7:00 PM Cocktails
- 8:30 PM Dinner
- Silent and Live Auctions
- Performance by our Resident Artists
For more information or inquiries, contact Ronna Pratt, Special Events Manager at 412-281-0912 x225.
See a list of our 2018 corporate sponsors! If your company is interested in helping support the 2018 Diamond Horseshoe Ball, please contact Pittsburgh Opera Manager of Corporate Sponsorship, Hyla Urbany, via email, or call her at 412-281-0912 x256, for more information on 2018 sponsorship.
View sponsorship levels and information for Diamond Heist. For individual sponsorship interests and questions, contact Ronna Pratt, Special Events Manager at 412-281-0912 x225.
Read about last year's Diamond Horseshoe Ball:
- Pittsburgh Quartly: Diamond Horseshoe Ball Kicks off Pittsburgh Opera's Season
- Tribune Review: Pittsburgh Opera hosts 63rd Annual Diamond Horseshoe Ball
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: 63rd Annual Diamond Horseshoe Ball Held at Omni William Penn
- Whirl Magazine: Pittsburgh Opera's Diamond Horseshoe Ball