Registration is now open for the Pittsburgh Opera Holiday Bazaar!
This holiday season Pittsburgh Opera is taking fundraising live and online with the Pittsburgh Opera Holiday Bazaar. This multifaceted event will be held from Thursday, December 10th through Saturday, December 12th. All funds raised will go to support our acclaimed Resident Artist Program, without which our stage would remain dark this season.
To help get you in the holiday mood, this fundraising event will include:
- A free live-streamed Holiday Hoopla Concert performance by our Resident Artists
- A three-day auction filled with local Pittsburgh-area experiences, as well as national and international trips that can be enjoyed post-Covid-19
- Team fundraising
Some of the many exciting auction items are:
- Learn to bake bread at Enrico’s in the Strip District
- Plan a romantic trip to the Amalfi Coast or a spa retreat to Sedona once we can all enjoy travel again (with our non-profit partners at Amfund)
- Design a picnic in a box with Blanket and Board
- Discover a new talent with a Glass Making Class for Two Pittsburgh Glass Center
Sign up to receive updates and viewing links for the livestreamed holiday concert, and get alerts whenever exciting new auction items are added to the Bazaar.
Additionally, individuals who give $250 or more during the Bazaar will have access to a VIP virtual cocktail class with our partners from Mindful Hospitality Group, and Maggie’s Rum Farm on Friday, December 11th, directly before the free livestream of Soldier Songs.
Be sure to register for the Holiday Bazaar today!
The Pittsburgh Opera Holiday Bazaar is generously sponsored by Highmark and the DTE Foundation.
Rob Boldin, Team Captain
Antony Walker, Team Captain
Victoria Chester Rose
William Powers, Team Captain
James Lesniak, Team Captain
Pam Selker Rak
Steve Grair, Team Captain
Danielle Katz & James Snyder
John & Eileen Olmsted