Join us Monday, March 9th, 2020 for Roses & Thorns: A Pittsburgh Opera Fashion Event.
- 6:30 - 7:30 Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres
- 7:30 - 8:00 Fashion Show
- 8:00 - 9:00 Cocktails and Dessert Reception
Sponsors for Roses & Thorns:
Couture Fashions By:
Hair & Makeup By:
Models & Talent:
Docherty Talent Agency
Our 2019 Fashion Event was 'Bohemian Nights'
Read the media coverage:
- Trib LIVE: Pittsburgh Opera fashion show is ‘Bohemian Nights’
- NEXTpittsburgh: 12 Pittsburgh events you shouldn’t miss in March
- City Paper: Pittsburgh Opera teases the opening of La Bohème with Bohemian Nights fashion show
- Pittsburgh Quarterly: Pittsburgh Opera Hosts “Bohemian Nights” Fashion Show
- Style Anthropy: Pittsburgh Opera: Bohemian Nights Fashion Show
Watch a video from our 2018 Fashion Event 'A Song of Thrones':
Pittsburgh Fashion Week (PGHFW) is an annual week-long series of events in Downtown Pittsburgh, which features clothing created by local Pittsburgh designers. This project is led by the Downtown Community Development Corporation (Downtown CDC) and is part of an initiative that's dedicated to uniting and promoting the growing Pittsburgh fashion scene.
Since Roses & Thorns is in March, and Pittsburgh Fashion Week is in the fall, Roses & Thorns is not an official Pittsburgh Fashion Week event. However, the Downtown CDC is graciously helping promote Roses & Thorns in the spirit of general Pittsburgh fashion collaboration.
Pittsburgh Opera encourages anyone interested in Roses & Thorns to also get involved with Pittsburgh Fashion Week.