Pittsburgh Opera proudly presents our 2017-18 Resident Artists.
These stellar artists were hand selected after a grueling and competitive application and audition process.
During the course of the 2017-18 season, these talented individuals will perform:
- The principal and supporting roles in the fully-staged Pittsburgh Opera productions of The Long Walk and Ashes & Snow.
- Supporting roles, covering and sometimes principal roles in Pittsburgh Opera's mainstage productions
- In programs for public schools, community centers, libraries and corporate events
- In regular Brown Bag concerts and special events
- At parties hosted by Pittsburgh Opera
We invite you to get to know our 2017-18 Resident Artist class:
- Andy Berry, bass
- Leah de Gruyl, mezzo-soprano
- Ashley Fabian, soprano
- Eric Ferring, tenor
- Shannon Jennings, soprano
- Frances Rabalais, stage director
- Benjamin C. Taylor, baritone