Pittsburgh Opera is a proud part of the Pittsburgh community and an important reason our region thrives. For over 80 years, Pittsburgh Opera, with the strong support of its Corporate Partners, has brought world-class opera to audiences and is at the foundation of Pittsburgh’s vibrant cultural and artistic scene.
Pittsburgh Opera is grateful for the support of our Corporate Partners. See a list of the current season’s partners.
Become a Corporate Partner of Pittsburgh Opera!
Join with companies across over a dozen industries who support one of Pittsburgh’s premier performing arts organizations. Pittsburgh Opera is internationally recognized for its productions, community engagement, education programming, and its prestigious Resident Artist program.
Our audiences can be one of your most valuable resources. Our performances, concerts, broadcasts, and live and virtual programming reach potential customers and clients across the region and the entire country.
Participate as a Corporate Partner and distinguish your company’s brand with opera.
Stay connected with Pittsburgh Opera, visit us on LinkedIn
To explore a potential partnership that fits your company, contact Christine Brondyke, Manager of Corporate Development & Special Events, at 412-281-0912 ext. 225.
Partnering with Pittsburgh Opera unlocks exclusive opportunities for your company:
- Tickets to Pittsburgh Opera performances, cast parties, and pre- & post-performance events
- Recognition for your company to include (but not limited to):
- Your company’s listing in the Opera’s program books
- Recognition on Pittsburgh Opera’s website and the Opera’s social media platforms
- Recognition in the supertitles at performances
- Access to unique behind-the-scenes events
- Mingle at the Galaxy Lounge, our exclusive donor lounge at the Benedum Center
- Enjoy client entertainment opportunities
- Receive a rental discount for your events at the Pittsburgh Opera headquarters facility.
- Additional customizable engagement opportunities