Subscribe online 24/7, or call 412-281-0912 ext 3 between 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
Renew your subscription for our 2020-21 season:
- Rusalka - Rusalka the Water Sprite risks everything for the love of a human Prince
- The Magic Flute - Aided by a magic flute, and accompanied by Papageno the bird catcher, Tamino pursues truth and reason, love and enlightenment
- Emmeline - The heart-wrenching story of a young Maine teenager sent to work in a Massachusetts textile mill in the 1820s
- Soldier Songs - Explore the perceptions vs. the realities of the Soldier, the loss and exploitation of innocence, and the difficulty of expressing the truth of war
- Aida - Verdi’s high-stakes love triangle between a brave military commander, a jealous pharaoh’s daughter, and a conflicted prisoner of war
- Charlie Parker's Yardbird - A freeform expedition into the mind, heart, and personal purgatory of the legendary saxophonist
Current subscribers should have received their renewal packets in the mail, except for those folks who’ve opted into paperless renewal, who receive emails as needed. Renew online at pittsburghopera.org/renew, or call us at 412-281-0912 ext 3 between 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday. Note that staff are currently working remotely so please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
New payment options for our Subscribers!
We know a lot of people are looking for financial flexibility right now, so we’re happy to offer our subscribers the ability to split their 2020-21 season renewal payments into four easy payments instead of just two.
You may also still choose to pay for your season tickets with just two installments, half when ordering and half on June 17.
To take advantage of either feature, select the payment plan of your choice when you renew online at pittsburghopera.org/renew.
2020-21 Season Performance Dates & Locations
- Antonín Dvořák's Rusalka • October 10, 13, 16 & 18, 2020 • Benedum Center
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's The Magic Flute • November 7, 10, 13 & 15, 2020 • Benedum Center
- Tobias Picker and J.D. McClatchy's Emmeline • January 23, 26, 29, 31, 2021 • CAPA Theater
- David T. Little's Soldier Songs • February 20, 23, 26 & 28, 2021 • Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters
- Giuseppe Verdi's Aida • March 20, 23, 26 & 28, 2021 • Benedum Center
- Daniel Schnyder and Bridgette A. Wimberly's Charlie Parker’s Yardbird • May 8, 11, 14, 16, 2021 • August Wilson African American Cultural Center
Learn about accessibility and wheelchair accommodations at the Benedum Center, CAPA Theater, and Pittsburgh Opera’s performance space on our Accessibility webpage. Or call 412-281-0912.
La cenerentola, 2013
We Love Our Subscribers!
Great benefits include:
- The best seats at the best prices
- Easy, flexible, FREE ticket exchanges
- Early access to single tickets and a 15% discount on additional single tickets every day
- 20% discount on tickets to the Resident Artist productions at CAPA Theater
- Reserved parking at Theater Square Garage for $15 per performance
- Money-Back Guarantee: Be delighted with your first opera, or we will refund the rest of your subscription.
- 10% savings on select Cultural District productions from our partners: Pittsburgh CLO, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Pittsburgh Public Theater and Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. To redeem your discount:
- Log in to your account at culturaldistrict.org.
- Select tickets to your performance at the regular price.
- If the performance qualifies, your 10% discount will apply during checkout.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per order for this discount.
- When ordering by phone or in person please identify yourself as a Pittsburgh Opera subscriber and have your account number ready.
- For a full list of eligible productions and additional information, see the Cultural District Subscriber Benefits webpage.
Il matrimonio segreto, 2012
Quartet: All 4 Mainstage Operas (Benedum & August Wilson Center)
Trio: 3 Mainstage Operas
Duet: 3 Mainstage Operas
Plus: You can add our chamber opera in CAPA Theater for $41 and our Second Stage production at Pittsburgh Opera headquarters for just $40 - that's a 20% discount.
Subscription prices start at just $40. Click here to view subscription prices, subscription package options, and detailed seating charts.