Ensure you don't miss out on our 2019-20 season by subscribing today!
Purchase a new subscription online for 2019-20. Our stunning lineup includes:
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Don Giovanni
- Daniel Catán’s Florencia en el Amazonas
- George Frideric Handel’s Alcina
- Peter Hilliard and Matt Boresi’s The Last American Hammer
- Georges Bizet’s Carmen
- Vincenzo Bellini’s Norma
Subscribe online 24/7, or call 412-281-0912 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Thursday, and Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). If using a paper order form, please fax it to 412-281-4324 or mail it to:
2425 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
2019-20 Season Performance Dates & Locations
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Don Giovanni • October 12, 15, 18 & 20, 2019 • Benedum Center
- Daniel Catán’s Florencia en el Amazonas • November 9, 12, 15 & 17, 2019 • Benedum Center
- George Frideric Handel’s Alcina • January 25, 28, and 31, February 2, 2020 • CAPA Theater
- Peter Hilliard and Matt Boresi’s The Last American Hammer • February 22, 25, and 28, March 1, 2020 • Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters
- Georges Bizet’s Carmen • March 28 and 31, April 3 and 5, 2020
- Vincenzo Bellini’s Norma • April 25 and 28, May 1 and 3, 2020 • Benedum Center
Learn about accessibility and wheelchair accommodations at the Benedum Center, CAPA Theater, and Pittsburgh Opera’s performance space on our Accessibility webpage. Or call 412-281-0912.
La cenerentola, 2013
We Love Our Subscribers!
Great benefits include:
- The best seats at the best prices
- Easy, flexible, FREE ticket exchanges
- Early access to single tickets and a 15% discount on additional single tickets every day
- 20% discount on tickets to the Resident Artist productions at CAPA Theater
- Reserved parking at Theater Square Garage for $15 per performance
- Money-Back Guarantee: Be delighted with your first opera, or we will refund the rest of your subscription.
- 10% savings on select Cultural District productions from our partners: Pittsburgh CLO, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Pittsburgh Public Theater and Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. To redeem your discount:
- Log in to your account at culturaldistrict.org.
- Select tickets to your performance at the regular price.
- If the performance qualifies, your 10% discount will apply during checkout.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per order for this discount.
- When ordering by phone or in person please identify yourself as a Pittsburgh Opera subscriber and have your account number ready.
- For a full list of eligible productions and additional information, see the Cultural District Subscriber Benefits webpage.
Il matrimonio segreto, 2012
Quartet: All 4 Benedum Operas
Trio: 3 Benedum Operas
Duet: 3 Benedum Operas
Plus: You can add our chamber opera in CAPA Theater for $41 and our Second Stage production at Pittsburgh Opera headquarters for just $40 - that's a 20% discount.
Subscription prices start at just $45. Click here to view subscription prices, subscription package options, and detailed seating charts.
Artsburg Flex Pass: The Artsburgh Flex Pass is a great way to sample opera! Simply order as many Flex Passes as you like (each pass is good for one ticket to one event!) and follow the redemption instructions for the event you are going to see - some require early redemption, some allow you to just show up with your pass! See what events are available. Then buy your flex pass(es) today!