Subscribe online 24/7, or call 412-281-0912 ext 3 between 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
Renew your subscription for our 2020-21 season:
- Così fan tutte - Two dashing young soldiers enter into a bet with their friend to test the faithfulness and devotion of their fiancées.
- Soldier Songs - Explore the perceptions vs. the realities of the Soldier, the loss and exploitation of innocence, and the difficulty of expressing the truth of war.
- Semele - Semele becomes caught in an Olympic-sized love triangle when Jupiter shuns his wife Juno, and turns his attentions to a mortal woman.
- Charlie Parker's Yardbird - A freeform expedition into the mind, heart, and personal purgatory of the legendary saxophonist.
Current subscribers should have received their renewal packets in the mail, except for those folks who’ve opted into paperless renewal, who receive emails as needed. Renew online at pittsburghopera.org/renew, or call us at 412-281-0912 ext 3 between 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday. Note that staff are currently working remotely so please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
2020-21 Season Performance Dates & Locations
- Mozart's Cosi fan tutte • October 17, 20, 23, 25, 27 & 29 2021 • Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters
- David T. Little's Soldier Songs • December 5, 8, 11, 13, 15, & 17 2020 • Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters
- Handel's Semele • February 20, 23, 26, 28, March & 4 2021 • Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters
- Daniel Schnyder and Bridgette A. Wimberly's Charlie Parker’s Yardbird • April 10, 13, 16, 18, 20, & 22, 2021 • Pittsburgh Opera Headquarters
Learn about accessibility and wheelchair accommodations at Pittsburgh Opera’s performance space on our Accessibility webpage. Or call 412-281-0912.
La cenerentola, 2013
We Love Our Subscribers!
Great benefits include:
- The best seats at the best prices
- Easy, flexible, FREE ticket exchanges
- Early access to single tickets and a 15% discount on additional single tickets every day
- 20% discount on tickets to the Resident Artist productions at CAPA Theater
- Reserved parking at Theater Square Garage for $15 per performance
- Money-Back Guarantee: Be delighted with your first opera, or we will refund the rest of your subscription.
- 10% savings on select Cultural District productions from our partners: Pittsburgh CLO, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Pittsburgh Public Theater and Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. To redeem your discount:
- Log in to your account at culturaldistrict.org.
- Select tickets to your performance at the regular price.
- If the performance qualifies, your 10% discount will apply during checkout.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per order for this discount.
- When ordering by phone or in person please identify yourself as a Pittsburgh Opera subscriber and have your account number ready.
- For a full list of eligible productions and additional information, see the Cultural District Subscriber Benefits webpage.