Pittsburgh Opera is very grateful for the generous contributions of many local, regional, and national foundations. Together, we share a commitment to creating a vibrant cultural environment and fostering community vitality in our region.
Support from our foundation partners enables Pittsburgh Opera to present performances at the highest level of artistic excellence, engage diverse audiences with innovative education programs, and nurture future opera stars at the internationally-renowned Resident Artist Program.
To learn more about what your foundation gift could provide to Pittsburgh Opera, email Julia Leyzarovich, Manager of Institutional Giving, or call her at 412-281-0912, ext. 204.
Pittsburgh Opera thanks:
- Allegheny Foundation
- AmazonSmile Foundation
- Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
- The Benter Foundation
- Eden Hall Foundation
- The Ethel W. Keister Music Fund of the Pittsburgh Fdn.
- The Ethel W. Keister Scholarship Endowment
- Fair Oaks Foundation, Inc.
- The Fine Foundation
- Frances Gould Lewando Memorial Fund
- G. Christian Lantzsch and Duquesne Light Fund
- The Grable Foundation
- The Jack Buncher Foundation
- James M. and Lucy K. Schoonmaker Foundation
- Laurel Foundation
- McCune Foundation
- Milton G. Hulme Charitable Foundation
- Opera America Inc.
- Pauline Pickens Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Anna L. and Benjamin Perlow Fund
- The PNC Advisors Charitable Trust Committee
- The Donald & Sylvia Robinson Family Foundation
- Roy A. Hunt Foundation
- Ryan Memorial Foundation
- W. I. Patterson Charitable Fund
List updated as of October 18, 2018