Pittsburgh Opera is very grateful for the generous contributions of many local, regional, and national foundations. Together, we share a commitment to creating a vibrant cultural environment and fostering community vitality in our region.
Support from our foundation partners enables Pittsburgh Opera to present performances at the highest level of artistic excellence, engage diverse audiences with innovative education programs, and nurture future opera stars at the internationally-renowned Resident Artist Program.
To learn more about what your foundation gift could provide to Pittsburgh Opera, email Julia Leyzarovich, Manager of Institutional Giving, or call her at 412-281-0912, ext. 204.
Pittsburgh Opera thanks:
- Allegheny Foundation
- AmazonSmile Foundation
- Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
- The Benter Foundation
- The Frick Fund of the Buhl Foundation
- The Jack Buncher Foundation
- Alice M. Ditson Fund
- Nicky Horvitz Gordon Memorial Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- The Grable Foundation
- The Heinz Endowments
- The Hillman Foundation
- Milton G. Hulme Charitable Foundation
- The Ethel W. Keister Music Fund of the Pittsburgh Fdn.
- The Ethel W. Keister Scholarship Endowment
- Frances Gould Lewando Memorial Fund
- G. Christian Lantzsch and Duquesne Light Fund
- Laurel Foundation
- Richard King Mellon Foundation
- Howard and Nell E. Miller Foundation
- Opera America Inc.
- W. I. Patterson Charitable Fund
- H.O. Peet Foundation
- Anna L. and Benjamin Perlow Fund
- Pauline Pickens Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- The Pittsburgh Foundation
- The J. Raymond Price Memorial Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Belle Richards Fund No. 2 of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Ryan Memorial Foundation
- John K. Saxman, Jr. Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- James M. and Lucy K. Schoonmaker Foundation
- Hilda M. Willis Foundation
- Alice Risk Wilson Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation
List updated as of September 22, 2020