Pittsburgh Opera is very grateful for the generous contributions of many local, regional, and national foundations. Together, we share a commitment to creating a vibrant cultural environment and fostering community vitality in our region.
Support from our foundation partners enables Pittsburgh Opera to present performances at the highest level of artistic excellence, engage diverse audiences with innovative education programs, and nurture future opera stars at the internationally-renowned Resident Artist Program.
To learn more about what your foundation gift could provide to Pittsburgh Opera, email Julia Leyzarovich, Manager of Institutional Giving, or call her at 412-281-0912, ext. 204.
Pittsburgh Opera thanks:
- An anonymous foundation
- G. Christian Lantzsch Foundation
- The Pittsburgh Foundation
- The Allegheny Foundation
- Anna L. and Benjamin Perlow Fund
- Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
- The Benter Foundation
- The Frick Fund of the Buhl Foundation
- The Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University
- Eden Hall Foundation
- The Ethel W. Keister Music Fund of the Pittsburgh Fdn.
- The Ethel W. Keister Scholarship Endowment
- Fair Oaks Foundation, Inc.
- Fine Family Foundation
- Frances Gould Lewando Memorial Fund
- The Grable Foundation
- The Heinz Endowments
- Hilda M. Willis Foundation
- The Jack Buncher Foundation
- James M. and Lucy K. Schoonmaker Foundation
- Milton G. Hulme Charitable Foundation
- Pauline Pickens Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Richard King Mellon Foundation
- Donald & Sylvia Robinson Family Foundation
- Ryan Memorial Foundation
- W.I. Patterson Charitable Fund
List updated as of April, 2018