Pittsburgh Opera's Forever 80th Anniversary Capital Campaign is a $50 million comprehensive campaign to promote our three cornerstones of Art, Community, and Resilience.
This campaign will honor our history and tradition of quality, help make Pittsburgh Opera a model of entrepreneurship and inclusion, and secure one of Pittsburgh’s great cultural treasures for future generations.
ART – changing lives through the power of voice and helping opera thrive as an art form in the 21st century
- Ensuring we can continue to attract world-class artists to perform leading roles on stage
- Striking the balance between new and classic repertoire
- Training tomorrow’s talent through our Resident Artists program
COMMUNITY – celebrating human connectedness
- Audiences – encouraging more people to be part of what we do
- Partnerships – exploring and expanding relationships
- Education – sharing with, and learning from, our community
- Leadership – developing our Board and other volunteers
- Branding – broadening awareness and visibility
RESILIENCE – preparing for change
- Strengthening our financial foundation to create a secure future for the company
- Creating a sound financial model to make Pittsburgh Opera recognized for both artistic and financial success